4 Windsor Avenue,
3 BED | 2 BATH | 1 CAR
Leased: $450 per week
Brand new and well equipped!
Michael Holowiecki of Keeping It Realty is proud to present this brand new, immaculate home, set within a highly sought-after suburban locale.
Gorgeous street appeal, beautiful landscaped gardens and a secure front fence greet you as you approach. A single garage with direct internal access, coupled with off street parking in the driveway for a second car means you can rest assured your precious vehicles will have a home of their own.
Entry to this home is into the light-filled front living area, featuring floating floors which continue down the hallway and into the open plan living, dining and kitchen areas at the rear of the dwelling.
The property has three, soft carpeted bedrooms, with the main bedroom featuring a large ensuite with a huge shower in addition to a large walk-in robe. Bedrooms two and three are equipped with built in robes.
The main bathroom is centrally located within the home and offers a deep bath and shower. The layout also offers a separate toilet and vanity area.
The open plan living, dining and kitchen area at the rear, is filled with windows and plenty of natural light. The kitchen is neutral and neat and offers a breakfast bar, a 900mm gas stove and electric oven, dishwasher and a double sink.
With the dining room adjacent the kitchen, easy access through the glass sliding doors to the low maintenance rear yard and concreted undercover area make entertaining easy. If entertaining indoors is more your thing, never fear, for the property is equipped with a ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling system throughout, to assist with maintaining a comfortable temperature, no matter what the weather may be.
Key features include:
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
• Bedrooms two and three with built-in robes
• Open plan kitchen/dining/family area with double sliding doors opening to the alfresco area and rear yard
• Large laundry with additional storage
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Single garage with auto roller door
• Well maintained rear yard with lawned area and plenty of room for entertaining
• Rear garden shed
More reasons why you will want to rent out this home:
• Approximately 8.5km into the Adelaide CBD
• Close to multiple public transport routes
• Local shopping precincts: Northpark Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza or Sefton Plaza, Costco and Churchill Road Shopping Precinct and Gepps Cross Lifestyle precinct
• Local schools: St Gabriel’s School, St. Paul Lutheran School, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, Prospect North Primary School and Enfield Primary School
• Local reserves: Northgate Reserve, Folland Park Reserve and Somerset Reserve
Get in quick and make contact with us today to arrange your inspection.
Bond – $2,640
Lease Terms – 12 months
Available – 13th November 2020
Pet Friendly – No
For further information about this listing, please contact:
Michael Holowiecki on 0404 833 919.
4 Windsor Avenue, Clearview SA 5085
When making a property enquiry please ensure that you provide a daytime phone number so that we can respond to you promptly.
Whilst we try to ensure accuracy of the information provided, no liability for any error or omission in this advertisement is accepted by the agent or the landlord. It is not intended that prospective tenants would rely exclusively on this advertisement or any other information provided by 3rd parties to confirm the details of the property or land listed. Confirmation of property or land details should be sourced via direct enquiry to the agent.
Follow Keeping It Realty on Facebook (@keepingitrealtyadelaide) and be the first to know about property updates and off-market listings. Have access to other great market and agency content as well as updates on recent sales.
RLA # 268816
Are You Thinking Of Selling Or Renting Out Your Property?
Connect with one of Adelaide's most trusted real estate agencies
Keeping It Realty
Boutique Adelaide Real Estate Agency
38 Winston Avenue, Clarence Gardens, South Australia 5039
Monday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: By Appointment