4/34 Audrey Street
Ascot Park SA 5043
2 BED | 1.5 BATH | 1 CAR
SALE PRICE: $275,000
SETTLEMENT DATE: 19th November 2020
Ascot Park – a sweet central spot!
Michael and Christine Holowiecki from Keeping It Realty are delighted to present this well-appointed townhouse, complete with functional floorplan and excellent living space, ready for its next owners.
Set at the rear of a small group of six, this is your chance to get into a spacious two-storey townhouse with a balcony and gorgeous, tidy courtyard in the heart of Ascot Park!
Perfect for professionals, a young family or an investor, this property is just what you’re looking for when it comes to floorplan, location, and style.
The ground floor is home to an open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area where entertaining is a breeze. Or choose to relax and unwind, thanks to the functionality and design of this refreshing property, which features neutral tones and an abundance of natural light.
The upstairs features both bedrooms and a spacious bathroom.
There is even a delightful playground and park right across the street at Audrey Street Reserve for the children to play in.
The Adelaide CBD is an easy commute and you are within close proximity to a plethora of primary and secondary schools, all major Adelaide universities, shopping centres, cafés, Glenelg Beach and the cosmopolitan vibe of popular Jetty Road.
Included in this home’s features are:
- Open plan living boasts new carpets and neutral tones.
- The kitchen/dining area has a large pantry, gas cooktop and oven with the opportunity to install additional overhead cabinetry and a breakfast bench.
- Laundry and separate toilet downstairs and scope to convert the wet area into a second downstairs bathroom (subject to relevant consents) with access to the rear.
- Upstairs master bedroom with ceiling fan, split system unit, built-in wardrobe and a balcony.
- Spacious upstairs bathroom with brand new shower screen.
- Second bedroom is light and bright and has a ceiling fan and split system unit.
- Audrey Street Reserve and playground is right across the street.
- Local schools include Clovelly Park Primary, Ascot Park Primary, Forbes Primary, Edwardstown Primary, Marion Primary, Hamilton Secondary College and Springbank Secondary College.
- Short walk to public transport options and centrally located to all major Adelaide universities.
- Positioned near Parkholme Shopping Centre, Foodland Pasadena, Castle Plaza Shopping Centre and Westfield Marion.
- Just *6kms from Glenelg Beach, restaurants, cafés and Jetty Road.
- Only *9km to the Adelaide CBD.
Offering a beautiful setting on a great street this superb, low maintenance residence has everything you could need or want. Promising a brilliant lifestyle, you will instantly wish to call it your own.
*Purchasers/buyers are advised to conduct their own due diligence and any information provided currently is a guide and should not be relied upon.
For further information about this listing, please contact:
Christine Holowiecki on 0422 399 943 or Michael Holowiecki on 0404 833 919.
Areas & Valuations
Approx Land Area (m2)
Approx Building Area (m2)
Taxable Site Valuation
Rates & Outgoings
$562.20 per annum
$1,084.70 per annum
Emergency Services Levy
$190.81 per annum
Surrounding Sales Evidence
7/32 Charles Street, Ascot Park SA 5043
Car Spaces: 1
Land Size: 61m2
Sold Date: 1st July 2020
Sold Price: $263,000
6/34 Audrey Street, Ascot Park SA 5043
Car Spaces: 1
Land Size: 98m2
Sold Date: 25th May 2020
Sold Price: $275,000
3/11 Joy Street, Ascot Park SA 5043
Car Spaces: 1
Land Size: 135m2
Sold Date: 27th February 2020
Sold Price: $265,000
Shopping & Attractions
Park Holme Shopping Centre
Castle Plaza Shopping Centre
Audrey Street Reserve and Playground
Cafe's & Restaurants
Burger Boss Ascot Park
Ascot Park Primary
Clovelly Park Primary
Springbank Secondary College
Hamilton Secondary College
Ascot Park Railway Station
4/34 Audrey Street, Ascot Park SA 5043
Note: when making a property enquiry please ensure that you provide a daytime phone number so that we can respond to you promptly.
Follow Keeping It Realty on Facebook (@keepingitrealtyadelaide) and be the first to know about property updates and off-market listings. Have access to other great market and agency content as well as updates on recent sales.
Whilst we try to ensure accuracy of the information provided, no liability for any error or omission in this advertisement is accepted by the agent or the vendor. It is not intended that prospective purchasers would rely exclusively on this advertisement or any other information provided by 3rd parties to confirm the details of the property or land listed. Confirmation of property or land details should be sourced via direct enquiry to the agent or through review of the completed Form 1 Vendor Statement which contains the Certificate of Title and local government details.
RLA # 268816
Are You Thinking Of Selling Or Renting Out Your Property?
Connect with one of Adelaide's most trusted real estate agencies
Keeping It Realty
Boutique Adelaide Real Estate Agency
38 Winston Avenue, Clarence Gardens, South Australia 5039
Monday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: By Appointment