2/4 Albany Street,
2 BED | 1 BATH | 1 CAR
Sold for $360,000 on 14th December 2018
A beach lover’s dream
Michael and Christine Holowiecki of Keeping It Realty are proud to present this charming 2 bedroom homette that is a perfect combination of comfort and charm. Nestled in a small group of 5 in a location that will make others envious, this lovely home is a mere 700 metres from the famous Grange Beach and only a short distance to some of the best shopping, dining and schooling options that Adelaide has to offer.
The warm polished wooden floorboards coupled with a bright neutral colour scheme gives the property a fresh and sophisticated feel throughout. Natural lighting and the added feature of a reverse cycle, split system air conditioning unit ensures comfort and a homely feel from the moment you enter.
Boasting a new modern style open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances, functionality is the key. The kitchen adjoins an inviting dining area, which borders the spacious and bright living room. The bathroom is spacious with a new vanity unit and plenty of room for additional individual touches. Both bedrooms are light and roomy, with ceiling fans to ensure a perfect night’s sleep. For the car enthusiast there is both a carport and garage with a pit, and for nature lovers there are lovely courtyards at both the front and rear of the unit with paving and gardens.
This delightful property is approximately 13.5km from Adelaide CBD and contains the following appealing features:
• Modern kitchen with plenty of laminate bench space, tiled splash backs, ample cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances including a DeLonghi dishwasher and Westinghouse gas stove. There is a water filter and an alcove for a front loading washing machine to nestle into.
• Master Bedroom contains a built-in robe, reverse cycle heating and cooling split system unit, ceiling fan and window
with natural light and wooden flooring.
• Second Bedroom is bright and spacious with a ceiling fan and plenty of room for a wardrobe or other storage options.
• The original bathroom is generously sized and contains a tiled shower with gas hot water and new modern vanity. The separate toilet is also accessed through the bathroom.
• Enchanting outdoor features include a beautifully paved courtyard to the front of the unit, and a gorgeous low maintenance garden and lawn area at the rear of the unit, both perfect for enjoying a coffee and some reading.
• Parking is available for 2 cars, as the unit contains both a carport and garage. Accessed via a laneway,
the garage also boasts a pit, perfect for car enthusiasts.
• Close to popular beaches – just a short 700 metre stroll away you’ll find the ever popular Grange Beach, where you can spend your free time taking a dip, stretching your legs or just basking in its splendor. Henley Beach is situated only 2.5kms away.
• Nearby you’ll find Grange Hotel, The Kiosk, The Cheeky Greek, The Cooks Pantry, Westfield West Lakes. Henley Square is only a short walk away and home to restaurants, fashion outlets, boutique stores, ice cream parlour’s, Foodland and enough coffee options to really perk up your day.
• Close to schools – Highly sought after Grange Primary is only approx. 1km away and popular Henley High School is
approx. 3.5km from this lovely unit.
• Access to Public Transport is no issue with the 30B Military Road Bus Station just a short walk away.
Seeing is believing, so we invite you walk through this lovely homette with us, and we know you’ll be charmed.
The sale of this property is being conducted via an online selling platform called “REBid” which is endorsed by the
Real Estate Institute of South Australia.
To keep informed throughout the sales campaign, or to register your interest and make an offer on this property, please ask the Selling Agent for Log-in Access. By Registering, not only will you be kept informed throughout the sale, you’ll then be invited to view the sellers preferred deposit and settlement conditions and submit your own terms and conditions online.
Offers may be ranked so that you can see where you stand (although you can’t see the amounts of the offers). This is based on price only and does not take conditions into account. You can also increase your offer or improve your conditions if you’re keen to secure the property before the sale closes.
For further information about this listing, please contact:
Christine Holowiecki on 0422 399 943 or Michael Holowiecki on 0404 833 919.
Note: when making a property enquiry please ensure that you provide a daytime phone number so that we can respond to you promptly.
Follow Keeping It Realty on Facebook (@keepingitrealtyadelaide) and be the first to know about property updates and off-market listings. Have access to other great market and agency content as well as updates on recent sales.
Rates and outgoings
$617.00 per annum
$1,071.00 per annum
Emergency services levy
$91.60 per annum
Areas and valuations
Approx land area (m2)
Approx building area (m2)
Taxable site valuation
Surrounding sales evidence
3/4 albany Street, Grange SA 5022
Car Spaces: 2
Land Size: 203m2
Sold Date: 6th August2018
Sold Price: $385,000
4/32 Charles Sturt Avenue, Grange SA 5022
Car Spaces: 1
Land Size: 116m2
Sold Date: 14th May 2018
Sold Price: $320,000
3/5 Albany Street, Grange SA 5022
Car Spaces: 2
Land Size: 258m2
Sold Date: 9th May 2018
Sold Price: $415,000
Shopping & attractions
Westfield West Lakes
Fulham Gardens Shopping Centre
The Grange & The Royal Adelaide Golf Clubs
Grange Surf Life Saving Club
Cafes & restaurants
Grange Jetty Cafe
Grange Hotel Restaurant
The Cooks Pantry
Henley Square Precinct
Star of the Sea School
St George Primary School
Grange Railway Station
Various Bus Stops servicing the City and Paradise
7.9km to Adelaide Airport
2/4 Albany Street, Grange SA 5022
Whilst we try to ensure accuracy of the information provided, no liability for any error or omission in this advertisement is accepted by the agent or the vendor. It is not intended that prospective purchasers would rely exclusively on this advertisement or any other information provided by 3rd parties to confirm the details of the property or land listed. Confirmation of property or land details should be sourced via direct enquiry to the agent or through review of the completed Form 1 Vendor Statement which contains the Certificate of Title and local government details.
RLA # 268816
Are You Thinking Of Selling Or Renting Out Your Property?
Connect with one of Adelaide's most trusted real estate agencies
Keeping It Realty
Boutique Adelaide Real Estate Agency
38 Winston Avenue, Clarence Gardens, South Australia 5039
Monday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: By Appointment